Home Page >
Qualitative solutions >
Jury recruitment & facilities
Jury recruitment and facilities
Schlesinger Associates provides both exceptional recruitment
services for jury research projects and a network of fourteen
high-specification facilities in which to conduct your important
legal projects throughout the US.
Schlesinger Associates is the leading recruitment and data
collection company in the US. We love what we do and it is a
testament to 45 years of highly engaged industry experience, the
building of trust and our commitment to service excellence that we
are the first choice for jury recruitment as well as all areas of
- On-site recruiting for 14 key locations throughout
- National recruitment of participants to any alternative
locations and facilities
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Extensive database; opted-in and strictly verified
Stringent screening, both at confirmation and again on-site
Random digit dialing, recruitment via sample on request
Our jury research facilities
Available seven days per week, our spacious, well designed
research facilities offer complete comfort, support and security
for your study needs. Schlesinger Associates continues to be
consistently top rated worldwide in the Impulse Survey
of focus group facilities.
- Full service, spacious presentation rooms. See our location
pages room dimensions.
- Remote links to the presentation room from additional viewing
rooms for larger studies.
- Multi-room facilities offer multiple deliberation space.
- Confidentiality assured with private suites, each
including presentation room, viewing room and client
Our research technology
Take advantage of our cutting edge technology and full-in house
IT support to gain further insight and flexibility for your jury
- Our OnDemand digital recording. Access and download
research recordings as required.
- Complimentary WiFi in all areas
- Specialist Videographers
- Video Streaming
- Dials (Perception Analysis)
- Video Highlight Capability
- Eye Tracking Technology
Additional trial preparation services
- Online or In-field Community Attitude Surveys
- Change of Venue Surveys
Pam Lintner, Vice President