Home Page >
Manage Brochure >
Fact sheet help
Use our fact sheet tool to create your own pdf
of the pages on this site that are of interest to you to create
your own brochure. The fact sheet pdf is designed to remove images
from the page so that you collect only essential information and
save ink when printing.
This tool is ideal for presenting key information to your
clients or for collating key information about a particular
location in preparation for a visit.
NOTE: If you wish to print a page or make a pdf
which does include the images, do not use the fact sheet
tool. Simply select from your screen menu:
FILE / PRINT/ then either print of select the pdf
Instructions for the fact sheet tool
On any page after the home page, you will see fact sheet buttons
at the top right hand side of the page .
Adding pages of Interest to your pdf
- From your page of interest, click the 'Add to fact sheet'
- Continue through the side adding pages of interest in this
Managing your pdf pages
- After adding your first page, more buttons will appear a the
top of the page.
- Click on the 'Remove from fact sheet' button to remove the page
you have just added.
- Click on the 'Manage' button
to see a list of pages you have added to your pdf and remove or
continue to add as required.
Generating your personalized pdf
- When you are happy with the content of your pdf, then click on
the 'Generate fact sheet' button. A pdf will be created
with each web page's information on its own page on the
- From here, you can save or print in your normal way
PDF directions map
For more flexibility in capturing the image of the Google
map, we do recommend that you also double click on the map to
enter Google Maps and then and zoom / select image style etc
before printing or saving directly print from Google.